Rules to know
- Videos longer than 5 minutes in length will not be accepted.
- Each video will be scored based on a rubric.
- A winner will be determined for each round, and will advance to the final challenge day.
- Teams that have not already won a round can participate again in a subsequent round. If a team wins a round and advances, they are not eligible to compete in a later round.
- The winner of each round will advance to the final Innoventure Challenge competition at NMSU, in which they will receive the theme and instructions that morning, work in teams with a mentor to come up with a simple business idea and prototype, and then present their pitch to judges.
- There’s no entry fee for teams to participate, and Arrowhead Center will help support travel costs for teams that are selected as finalists.
Team registration for round one will open August 20, 2019.
2018 -2019 Innoventure Middle School Competition Winners
Town Savers, Ernie Pyle Middle School, Albuquerque
Best Business Development Plan
Green Memes, Anton Chico Middle School, Anton Chico
HAC, Anton Chico Middle School, Anton Chico
Best Oral Presentation
Eclipse, J. Paul Taylor Academy, Las Cruces
First Place: Water Buffaloes,
Truth or Consequences Middle School, T or C
Second Place: SLD, Anton Chico Middle School, Anton Chico
Third Place: Green Memes, Anton Chico Middle School, Anton Chico