Rules to know
- Videos longer than 5 minutes in length will not be accepted.
- Each video will be scored based on a rubric.
- A winner will be determined for each round, and will advance to the final challenge day.
- Teams that have not already won a round can participate again in a subsequent round. If a team wins a round and advances, they are not eligible to compete in a later round.
- The winner of each round will advance to the final Innoventure Challenge competition at NMSU, in which they will receive the theme and instructions that morning, work in teams with a mentor to come up with a simple business idea and prototype, and then present their pitch to judges.
- There’s no entry fee for teams to participate, and Arrowhead Center will help support travel costs for teams that are selected as finalists.
Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year
2020-2021 Innoventure Middle School Competition Winners
- Four Originators from Truth or Consequences Middle School.
- Demogorons from Truth or Consequences Middle School.
- Las Mexicanas from Truth of Consequences Middle School.
- DareDevils 1 from Sandia Preparatory School.
- Las Mexicanas from Truth or Consequences Middle School
- SAB Games from J. Paul Taylor Academy
- Originators from Truth or Consequences Middle School
- Miya & Jubilee from J. Paul Taylor Academy