Rules to know
- Videos longer than 5 minutes in length will not be accepted.
- Each video will be scored based on a rubric.
- A winner will be determined for each round, and will advance to the final challenge day.
- Teams that have not already won a round can participate again in a subsequent round. If a team wins a round and advances, they are not eligible to compete in a later round.
- The winner of each round will advance to the final Innoventure Challenge competition at NMSU, in which they will receive the theme and instructions that morning, work in teams with a mentor to come up with a simple business idea and prototype, and then present their pitch to judges.
- There’s no entry fee for teams to participate, and Arrowhead Center will help support travel costs for teams that are selected as finalists.
Team registration for round one will open Sept. 2, 2019.
2018 – 2019 Winners
Rad Blue Inc | Portales High School, Portales
Nakia Jackson & Bella Roy
Second Place (tie):
The Procrastinators | Roswell High School, Roswell
Fatima Olvera, Katelynn Hanson & Eveangelina Herrera
The Bombers | Gadsden High School, Anthony
Nathan Rubalcava, Adam Duenas & Colton Montoya