Rules to know
- Videos longer than 5 minutes in length will not be accepted.
- Each video will be scored based on a rubric.
- A winner will be determined for each round, and will advance to the final challenge day.
- Teams that have not already won a round can participate again in a subsequent round. If a team wins a round and advances, they are not eligible to compete in a later round.
- The winner of each round will advance to the final Innoventure Challenge competition at NMSU, in which they will receive the theme and instructions that morning, work in teams with a mentor to come up with a simple business idea and prototype, and then present their pitch to judges.
- There’s no entry fee for teams to participate, and Arrowhead Center will help support travel costs for teams that are selected as finalists.
Team registration for round one will Fall 2020.
2018 – 2019 Winners
Rad Blue Inc | Portales High School, Portales
Nakia Jackson & Bella Roy
Second Place (tie):
The Procrastinators | Roswell High School, Roswell
Fatima Olvera, Katelynn Hanson & Eveangelina Herrera
The Bombers | Gadsden High School, Anthony
Nathan Rubalcava, Adam Duenas & Colton Montoya