El Paso BizSprint will take place from November 6, 2020, to December 11, 2020.
Six-week virtual accelerator (meet every Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) to include the following topics:
- Product/business uniqueness
- Customers and competition
- Product/Market fit
- Pivots and tailoring your product/business
- Online branding, marketing, and social media
- Resources, funding, and moving forward
- Strategic Doing session to identify assets and resources
One-on-one customized assistance to each participant outside of weekly classes (to include weekly meetings and a two-page report with customized resources, next steps, contacts, etc.), evaluation of participants’ business plan, and/or guidance on creating/pivoting business plan.
Over the six weeks, different resources will be highlighted (e.g. funding organizations, complementary economic development organizations, etc.).
Follow on support to include one-on-one customized assistance, and access to Arrowhead resources.
Up to $25,000 in Amazon Web Service Credits.
Up to $125,000 in IBM Cloud Credits.