AgriBusiness Accelerator & Farm Incubator
Tailored to the specific entrepreneurial ecosystem needs of Las Vegas, NM, and through the collaborative efforts of New Mexico State University’s Arrowhead Center and Cooperative Extension Service, AgriBusiness Accelerator Las Vegas will offer two valuable components for agri-food-based companies:
The AgriBusiness Accelerator is a 5-week business boot camp to help companies test the feasibility of their agri-food idea.
- Access to agri-food experts and free professional service providers
- Post-Accelerator access to continued business and technical advising for the life of the company
- Academic and industry network connections
- Up to $20,000 in Amazon Web Service Credits
- NSF I-Corps lineage (an opportunity for a $50,000 grant)
- Investment consideration for Arrowhead Innovation Fund
The Farm Incubator offers aspiring and beginning farmers an opportunity to establish their independent farm enterprises with on-site education, training, technical assistance, and mentoring in planning, financial management, production, and marketing best practices.
For more information on the Farm Incubator, please contact: Michael Patrick at email@example.com
Powered by New Mexico Gas Company, an Emera Company and the State of New Mexico