Balancing your accounts: Financial expectations for SBIR contracting agencies
For many companies, compliance, accounting, and financial sheet balancing can be serious headaches. Setting yourself up for success early and having the background knowledge necessary to solidify your financial structure can keep you out of hot water with government customers. This session will focus on providing knowledge and touch points to applicants, awardees, and long-standing contractors on some of the best tips, tricks, and things to avoid when creating a budget, managing separation of accounts, and billing a contracting customer.
- Moderator: Therese Rivera; Statewide Program Manager, NMPTAC
- Panelist: Felicia Gomez; Supervisory Auditor, DCAA
- Panelist: Dave Kellner; President, Cognet Innovations
- Panelist: George Moker; Director, Ambrosi Donahue Congdon
- Panelist: Youngbok Ryu; Visiting Assistant Professor, New Mexico Tech