Keys to creating a strong SBIR/STTR proposal package
Pursuing funding via the SBIR/STTR programs can be confusing to new (and experienced) applicants. Each agency has their own funding priorities, package requirements, and budgets, and figuring out what to focus on when creating a winning package can be challenging. In this panel session, hear from federal program managers, awardees, and reviewers on how to create a proposal package that stands out from the crowd. We will cover information that is vital for applicants, some tips and tricks on creating a strong proposal, what constitutes a good team for SBIR/STTR purposes, and critical information that reviewers and program officers focus on. There will also be the opportunity for Q&A from the audience.
- Moderator: Dana Catron; SBIR Program Director, Arrowhead Center
- Panelist: Dr. Bill Goodman; President, Goodman Technologies, LLC
- Panelist: Jim Greenwood; President, Greenwood Consulting Group
- Panelist: Mariann Johnston; Project Manager, Feynman Center for Innovation, LANL
- Panelist: Meg Stout; Naval Sea Systems Command, Department of the Navy