- This event has passed.
Webinar–Making the Business Case: Innovation Assessment
November 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
On November 21st, 2PM (MST), the ASCEND Hub will be offering a webinar called “Making the Business Case: Innovation Assessment”. This webinar will be led by Ellen Purpus, Ph.D. Assistant Vice President of Enterprise & Innovation at the University of Nevada, Reno. To register for this free webinar, please click here.
The ASCEND (Accelerating Solutions for Commercialization and Entrepreneurial Development) Hub is a Regional Technology Transfer Accelerator Hub for the seven Mountain West IDeA States: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
To increase entrepreneurship and commercialization of basic medical science in the mountain west states, the ASCEND solution provides
● Awareness on how technologies are brought to market
● Access to suﬃcient technology development
● Resources for early-stage technology development
● Entrepreneurial expertise and culture
● Exposure to commercialization education, training, and funding programs
This National Institutes of Health Small Business Technology Transfer (SSTR) award is led by Virtici, LLC and academic co-leads: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and University of Montana.