Funding Opportunities Through SBIR/STTR Programs Hybrid Event
November 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you a small business or inventor looking for a way to fund your innovative idea? Join us during Global Entrepreneurship Week virtually or in person. This workshop will explain how the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs can help move your innovation and business forward. Learn more about these unique federal funding opportunities, how they help businesses commercialize revolutionary solutions, and the key steps to creating a complete and compelling proposal package.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs, including agency differences and application requirements
- An overview of the NM FAST program
- Critical steps and tips to consider when preparing a strong proposal
- The hidden value linking SBIR/STTR awards and contracting opportunities
- Question and Answer Session
Space is limited to 15 in-person attendees, so reserve your spot now! Lunch will be provided to those who attend in person.