Current NMSU Alamogordo students are eligible to apply. Judging for the Idea Pitch Competition will be conducted in two rounds. All ideas submitted by October 22nd, 2017 will be judged in the initial round.
The top eight selected will have the opportunity to pitch their idea for cash prizes in the final round on October 27th, 2017. Representatives from the selected teams will be expected to present their presentation live to an audience of students, faculty, and a panel of judges.
Note: Prizes may be subject to taxes.
- Final date for submitting your application – 10/25/2017
- Announcement of First Round Winners – 10/26/2017
- Final Round Pitch and Prize Presentations – 10/27/2017
How to Apply
Complete the application below. Prepare a written business pitch or produce a 1 – 2-minute pitch of your idea and upload it to YouTube. Include the following information in your pitch.
- Business Concept – What is your business? What product or service will you provide?
- Customer – What is your intended market segment? Who will your customers be? Be as specific as you can.
- Value Proposition – What value will your business create for your customers? What benefits will the business provide?
Fill out this application by October 25th, 2017: