Are you interested in:
- Business consulting?
- Market research?
We want you to work for us!
Studio G is NMSU’s Student Business Accelerator. Studio G’s mission is to help Aggies start businesses. Since 2013, Studio G has helped 800+ student entrepreneurs working on more than 500 ventures. Studio G ventures have raised more than $3.5 million in investments, grants, and contracts. More than 1 in 4 Studio G ventures has brought a product or service to market. Supporting economic development in the region, Studio G ventures hired more than 180 people in 2017. Studio G also manages several other great programs to help student entrepreneurs – Aggie Shark Tank, Aggie I-Corps, Aggie Startup Club, Studio G Networking Hour, and Hunt Startup Sponsorships. Studio G was started at NMSU Main Campus and is now offered at 14 colleges and universities in the state – NMSU Main Campus, NMSU-Alamogordo, NMSU-Carlsbad, NMSU-Grants, Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dona Ana Community College (DACC), Eastern New Mexico University, Navajo Technical University, New Mexico Tech, San Juan College, Sandia National Laboratories (Current Students or Post-Docs), Santa Fe Community College, University of New Mexico, and Western New Mexico University. For information, please visit arrowheadcenter.nmsu.edu/studiog.
At Studio G, we are seeking enthusiastic new team members to join our marketing and product design team to promote our programs across campus and to engage the community of student entrepreneurs in Studio G programs.
Opportunities are available to NMSU undergraduate and graduate students of all areas of study who are interested in marketing, business, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates for marketing positions:
– Are strong at student outreach and can engage student entrepreneurs
– Have great organization, planning, and coordination skills
– Are excited about business and technology
– Have strong writing and communication skills
– Are able to present and conduct themselves professionally
– Proficient in social media marketing, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
– Have entrepreneurial experience or want to learn about entrepreneurship
Ideal candidates for product design positions:
– Have great interpersonal and communications skills
– Are self-motivated and reliable
– Can identify opportunities, develop creative solutions, and execute work efficiently
– Are excited to engage students and help them start businesses
– Can conduct themselves professionally
– Are great networkers who can bring people together
– Proficient with CAD modeling software (NX, Solidworks, Autodesk, etc.)
– Knowledge of Manufacturing processes preferred
– Knowledge of 3D printing preferred
– Engineering majors are preferred
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you’d like to work for Studio G to Kramer Winingham at email@example.com.
About Studio G
We help Aggies start businesses. Studio G currently assists over 200 active student business. Our clients have raised more than $3,000,000 in investments, grants, and contracts over the last three years. We work with NMSU students and alumni from all majors to help them start businesses. Studio G is a program offered by NMSU’s Arrowhead Center. Visit studiog.nmsu.edu and arrowheadcenter.nmsu.edu for more info.