- This event has passed.
Funding Opportunities Through the SBIR/STTR programs
June 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you a small business or inventor looking for a way to fund your innovative idea or research? This workshop will explain how the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs can help move your innovation and business forward. Particular emphasis will be placed on the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) SBIR program.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs
- An overview of the NM FAST program, and how we can help you submit a strong proposal
- Critical steps and tips to consider when preparing a strong proposal
- USDA solicitation open and closing dates
- USDA solicitation topic review
Brought to you by the NM FAST Program and the Navajo Tech Innovation Center.
This workshop will also be webcast at this link.
Workshop flyer can be viewed at this link.