- This event has passed.
SBIR / STTR Phase 1 Proposal Development Workshop
February 3, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
You’re Invited to the
SBIR / STTR Phase 1 Proposal Development Workshop with NSF emphasis
with Jim Greenwood and NSF Representative
This comprehensive workshop will provide an overview of the SBIR/STTR programs, with an emphasis on those at the National Science Foundation (NSF). A four-step process will be presented on how to develop a competitive Phase 1 proposal.
The workshop will provide:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs with an emphasis on the programs available through the National Science Foundation;
- A discussion of the SBIR/STTR Reauthorization and how it is changing the programs;
- An extended presentation of a four-step progress for developing a credible and competitive Phase I proposal, drafting through the focus of what to say and what not to say, recommended review processes, and using feedback effectively.
- Twenty minute one-on-one sessions with NSF representative
While the workshop will emphasize the NIH, the information provided will be relevant to other SBIR/STTR awarding agencies.
- Please register by clicking here!