Building an online store can take a lot of time and money. This 1-day workshop will:
– Streamline the process
– Train you on how to operate your store
– Get you set up and ready to start using your online store right away
– Save you thousands on hiring someone to build an online store for you
Ecommerce-ready websites can cost anywhere from $5,000 – $30,000 (and more, depending on the complexity) and take months to build! If your business can’t pay that much or if you don’t want to wait that long, this workshop is ideal for you. With Sinuate Media, you can walk away with an online store in ONE DAY.
Sinuate Media will train and guide you through the process of creating a WordPress website complete with a WooCommerce-powered online store including product, cart, and check out pages. We’ll us Stripe as your payment processing system and show you how to use it, run reports, and give refunds.
What’s Included in Your Fee
It’s more than just the class. To help you seamlessly start you’re store, we’ll do some of the legwork for you ahead of time. Your ticket price includes all of the following.
– Free Shopping Cart Installation with WooCommerce
– Payment Processing System Install and Setup with Stripe
– Priceless WordPress and Web Design Training
– One Hour of Email Support Post Event
Not only will your ticket cover everything above, but you’ll be building the website yourself while being trained by some of the finest web designers in Southern New Mexico.
Who Should Attend
– Entrepreneurs wanting to sell their products, services, or crafts online
– Brick-and-mortar stores who want to expand their business but can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars on a website
December 8, 2018
1910 Calle De Pariam, Mesilla, NM 88046
Entrance off Avenida De Mesilla
Level: All levels welcome. Participants must bring their own laptop to create their page.
Once you’ve signed up for our Open Your Online Store Today workshop, you will be contacted by Sinuate Media to gather the required information for setting up your domain name and payment processing system.