- This event has passed.
Legal Office Hours
June 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Hub of Human Innovation Office Hours Program provides complimentary legal assistance, counseling and information to El Paso innovators and start-up companies. Our services are provided pro bono by qualified outside business and labor attorneys provided by Kemp Smith Law.
Topics for legal counseling include, but are not limited to:
- IP protection and ownership
- Drafting articles of incorporation
- Drafting bylaws for Corporations (for profit and non-profit)
- Contract/partnership agreements drafting and review
- Creating Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
- Employment law
- General business law
The attorneys are available by appointment only on the third Thursday of every month from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Attorneys’ area of expertise includes business, employment, and general IP law. To make an appointment click here.
An application form must be completed at least one week prior to scheduling an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments are 25 minutes per session.
To learn more about the program, contact email@example.com.