- This event has passed.
Funding Opportunities Through the SBIR/STTR programs
March 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you a small business or inventor looking for a way to fund your innovative idea or research? This workshop will explain how the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs can help move your innovation and business forward. Particular emphasis will be placed on the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) SBIR program.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs
- An overview of the NM FAST program, and how we can help you submit a strong proposal
- Critical steps and tips to consider when preparing a strong proposal
- NSF solicitation open and closing dates
- NSF solicitation topic review