The Women’s Business Border Center is proud to bring back the 14th Annual International Women’s Business Symposium: Dancing Backwards In High Heels!!
Save the date for March 8th, 2018 in honor of Women’s International Day!
Get your tickets for a unique opportunity to come together as a community of strong, curious, and ambitious women redefining success on our own terms! Through out our conference you will make connections with other female business owners, learn from each other’s best practices, and share in the common thread that binds us… being powerful women who want more out of life!
Women will be empowered to grow and continue influencing the world around them!!
With over 600 attendees, 30 speakers and 50 vendors, 2018 will exceed the years before!!!
– Keynote Speaker: Heather Neary, President, Auntie Anne’s
– Business panels with successful women sharing their leadership and best practices
– International Speakers
– Breakfast – Lunch
– Pamper Room
– Participant Interaction Survey
– Grand Final Reception + Networking Rally
– Amazing Door Prizes
– A variety of vendor booths showcasing their products & services
– Award Ceremonies recognizing leading business women in our community
– A chance to bid on 2 round trip tickets to anywhere Southwest Airlines travels to in the U.S.
– SURPRISE Guest Performance!!!
You CAN’T MISS the biggest International Business Symposium in the Southwest!!
$95.00 – All-Day Pass
$85.00 – EPHCC Members, Students & Military
SAVE THE DATE… MARCH 8TH!
For tickets or Sponsorship Opportunities call 915.566.4066