Applications Due For HealthSprint
HealthSprint is an Arrowhead Accelerator program to test the feasibility of HealthTech business ideas. The goal of this program is to accelerate New Mexico startups to drive economic growth. Through HealthSprint you will receive mentorship, coaching and $2,000 in participant support.
- Teams must include an Entrepreneurial Lead (EL), a Technical Lead (TL), and a Business Mentor (M). You don’t need a full team to apply, although preference is given to complete teams.
- The Entrepreneurial Lead (EL) and business must be based in New Mexico.
- Availability to attend four two-hour workshops virtually or in-person:
- Summer 2017 Cohort will meet Friday mornings August 11th, 2017-September 1st, 2017
- To successfully complete HealthSprint, teams are expected to conduct thirty (30) interviews with potential customers for their product or service.
- $2,000 participant support must be used to advance the participant’s business.
- Projects can originate from individual work, research (funded or unfunded), institutional, or industrial projects. The topical focus of a project must be in a health technology area normally supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF). For more information about what NSF funds please visit: www.nsf.gov/funding/aboutfunding.jsp
- Reach a go or no-go decision for your project.
- Follow-on support and mentorship through AIN Ventures.
- If decision is go, project may receive eligibility for the National I-Corps program, which includes a $50,000 award.
- Numerous follow-on funding opportunities, including eligibility to apply for investment from the Arrowhead Innovation Fund.